I've started a new quilt! I'm actually pretty far along with it, though I've only gotten to taking pictures now. I'm using
Tula Pink's
Parisville line. Though the
Neptune collection will always be my favorite Tula Pink line, Parisville is absolutely wonderful and plays with my soft spot for all things French Baroque. I'm using the
Ashcombe Pattern by Miss Rosie, as I wanted a pattern that would show off those wonderful Marie Antoinette silhouettes with the amazing hairdos. I have used a majority of the 3 different color-way fat quarter bundles offered. The lighting pictures isn't great... I tried.
The quilt minus the borders:

Detail. Please note the Marie Antoinette silhouettes! Also the colors are better with the camera flash:

And, of course, Louie wanted to help out :)

I've sewn the rows together in strips, now I just have to sew the large strips together. Then the borders, which are more complicated then I'm used too. Really more time consuming then anything. I'm excited! It's one bright, crazy quilt! I'm not sure where I'm going to put it yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment