My family has been putting an addition on our house and my favorite thing coming out of it (besides the beautiful new kitchen) is the new bathroom for Emily and me. It's been my baby of the project and lots of thought and stress has gone into creating the beautiful room. I knew from the beginning I wanted white Carrera marble for the tile in the bathroom. I also really wanted a claw foot tub. My inspirations have been very period as of late, especially Ancient Roman society. I'm even minoring in Classic Civilizations now!
Here's what will be the shower, with shampoo nooks (the wall is not painted yet), and the tub area is to the right:

Emily and the kitties are where the tub will be, and the toilet area (walls are painted):

I can't wait for the vanity and counter top to come, and really everything to be finished! We're somewhat coming down the home stretch!

No comments:
Post a Comment