Friday, August 13, 2010

Figgy Pudding Quilt

I finally pieced together the Figgy Pudding Quilt top. This is an on-going project from last Christmas, with a goal to be finished (along with multiple throw pillows) by Christmas this year. It is made with Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey for Moda and uses the Spice Cakes Quilt Pattern by Pieces of My Heart. I just love these fabrics... they have a grungy, rusic, but still modern look to them.

The top:


The artsy pic:


More fabric detail:



I would LOVE to send this to get long-arm quilted with a cute design. I've seen snowflakes, poinsettias, candy canes, Christmas trees, and many other cute designs done and have done some research to find the places that do it. I guess we'll have see if it's in the budget... If not, it's going to take forever to baste (it's 90" x 90") and the quilting will probably be in the ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment