I finally took some higher quality pictures of the table runner I made for Emily's vanity. The fabric is from Tula Pink's Prince Charming line and the pattern I made myself! Prince Charming is an adorable line starring a large frog prince (surprise) and many of his mossy friends. The colors are along the lines of her other very popular line, Neptune, and are some of my favorite! Coral, lime, and aqua! They are also some of Emily's favorites and what better place then to put them but in her new room - complete with a aqua (Tiffany & Co. blue to be exact) and white striped wall!.
Lately, I've been trying to do more interesting quilting so I quilted the scallops on the top fabric and diamonds on the bottom fabric. Surprisingly, I was able to whip this up in one night (Emily's birthday was the next day and I wanted to have it ready for that but I had just opened a show the night before) and love the finished product! Simple, but still very cute.
And of course the large frog motif for the backing:

No comments:
Post a Comment