After many months without a computer and some traveling, I am back at the blogging table with lots of projects to talk about! To avoid boring you with any other boring excuse I will go straight into pictures!
I decided to do the 2012 Mystery Block of the Month over at Fat Quarter Shop and I will again be doing it by hand. I'm still in the process of piecing together the top from the 2010 BOM quilt that I did, but that should be done soon! I couldn't help but dive into this one and am actually trying to keep up this time! The fabrics are from Bonnie and Camille's Vintage Modern. (Sorry for the lack of pressing)
June - Block 1
July - Block 2 (This one I think is my favorite so far)
August - Block 3
Here's another project that I finished in April - they're Easter baskets for Emily and I (I also made a set for myself). They came as kits from Sweetwater with their Reunion fabric. Very cute if you ask me!
And under them is a batik table runner that I made for my mother back around Christmas maybe? Or before... One of my favorite table runners to this day still and it's always nice to see it out in the foyer when I come home!
Here's the backing. I made a quilt with fabrics in this realm (including some of the same prints) and 2 throw pillows that match this runner this summer and will hopefully get around to posting about that soon once I get photos of it!
Another Label Crew project from Sweetwater using their Reunion fabric - a very cute tote! Perfect size for toting around my iPad and a notebook to rehearsal!
They always send a matching label with your name on it!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment