Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fandango Tango Quilt blocks 4-9

I finished another TWO colors today! My goal was just one, especially because these are the patterns with 3 squares, but I managed to really get on a role and finished another! So that's 6 blocks today, plus 3 from yesterday, which makes 9 of 42 finished! Only one more color with 3 blocks, and then the rest will go even quicker because they just have 2 blocks! There is a light!

Two stacks of three:


Close-ups:




Preview (though the real thing would have 4 different color blocks) of the quilt swirls:



I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the fabrics, this pattern, and pretty much everything about it!!! It's going to be my best yet, I think! I'm going to call the Long-Arm Quilting place that I found online to see what their turnaround time is for quilts to see how much I have to hurry my ass up to finish the top. Though I'd say 9 blocks (out of 42) in 2 days is pretty good! I also got my Mystery BOM block #4 in the mail today! It's very cute: a Christmas tree within a star. I can't wait to work on that too! Soooo many projects ahhhhh!

And just for kicks, a hint (the hood) of my very exciting and fun raincoat:

1 comment:

  1. The fabrics look beautiful. Can't wait to see them in person. Hope you can keep the quilt a surprise until Nov. 12th. Also the raincoat looks like it will be really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete