Friday, September 10, 2010

To do list

Because there are soooo many projects now and I need to organize things in my mind before I start doing more and posting more:

- Martinique blocks 9-12
- Cut Fandango Tango Quilt
- Fandango Tango Blocks 1-6
- Cut Raincoat
- Piece together Raincoat
- Hem striped dress from St. John
- Mystery BOM Quilt Block 4
- Mystery BOM sashing
- Figgy Pudding Quilt basting
- Figgy Pudding Pillows (I found some cute patterns to order!)
- Flamingo Seersucker Dress

The Fandango Tango Quilt Kit for Emily is finally in my hands and I have also started my raincoat! Mystery BOM Quilt block 4 should also be in my mail box within the next few days. :)

It's been a busy week - I've started classes, internship, and lots of babysitting. This means I'm too tired by the end of the day to do anything. Sad. However, once I get into the mode of things, my body will adjust and time will free up, which means more sewing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment