Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Squares, squares, squares!!!

Today was very productive!!! I quilted the Under the Sea table runner so I can bind it soon (goal: tomorrow) to have it done by when mom's here. I ALSO got a TON done on the Postage Stamp quilt. I think it's coming out very nicely. I'm kind of tired so I don't really have much to say about it, but it's coming along very nicely and the top should be finished by the end of the month. Well, really, I could probably finish the whole thing, but I have other projects and stuff to work on too. Gotta share the love. Now, onto the pictures...

Here's the strips sewn into squares. 25 squares (and 3 strips) total, but only 24 needed for the quilt, leaving one for a matching pillow!


Squares laid out for the top in a 4x8 formation:


All sewn together and cozy with Jason!


Interesting artistic shot:


I remembered to take a picture of the other fabrics for the quilt. From left to right: backing, skinny 1st border and binding, wide 2nd border, 2 cent applique fabric.


The lone left over square ready to be made into a pillow! I think I'll add matching borders (fabric providing) around it and hopefully will have some extra backing as well to make a complete match. That would be exciting!



More pictures of other projects coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment