Monday, June 7, 2010

Under the Sea table runner update

So, after getting the backing (lucky and quick find!) from G-Street at home, and having a really productive day, the Under the Sea table runner is now all basted together. I had to awkwardly piece together the back, but I'm pretty sure I directly lined up the seam in the middle.

The backing being pressed before being put together with the top and batting:




The awkward set up on the floor... :)



All basted!



Now, I just have to find some suitable quilting thread colors and quilt and bind the thing and it will be done. My goal is to have it finished for when Mom gets here in 2 weeks! I think I'm going to venture up to CityQuilters for the first time tomorrow to pick out some thread. Needless to say, I'm very excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment